b

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Medical Trauma Lane - part 1

Patricia is on her way from the Seattle airport to spend Thanksgiving with me. Unfortunately I wasn't able to meet her at the airport and traffic is very heavy, so I have some time on my hands. Last week my medics had a chance to participate in "Medical Trauma Lane" training where they work in simulated combat conditions. I took a lot of pictures, so I'll break it up into four postings...

Here the instructors show us how to secure a "point of injury" using a security detail to move all the civilians away from the casualties so they can be safely treated.


A member of the security detail handles a basic task so medics can take care of other problems.


Loading patients on the 5-ton


One of the security guys got bored, so he grabbed a mannequin and passed some time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home